Thursday, January 29, 2015

Obamacare Simplified for Tax Professionals and Taxpayers

Obamacare Simplified for Tax Professionals and Taxpayers


I needed to learn all about how Obamacare changes tax filing - to help Mike out in tax season - so I took everything I learned and turned it into an eBook. I tried to make it as bare-bones as possible. If you go to government websites the writing just goes on and on about subcommittees and the history of the Affordable Care Act and Medical Loss Ratios. I think most tax payers (and tax professionals) just want to know "Where is the box I check if I already have insurance?" or "What is this "penalty" I hear about and how can I avoid it?"

So that's what I did - I just wrote out the basic facts you need to know without the kruft.

The eBook is $2.99 and can be found at Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment