Saturday, November 7, 2015

Oprah's Favorite's T-Fal Optigrill & Kitchen Herb Kit

T-fal OptiGrill Stainless Steel Indoor Electric Grill



I was not surprised to see the T-fal grill on Oprah's favorites this year because we bought one about 6 months ago and we love it. I can't really cook and it is so hard for me to cook for other people. I never know how long to cook meat the way they like. My Grandma Jean was the same way - she would bake chicken for everyone when we all got together but she would always ask my grandfather to check if it was done. Mike like's everything rare and with this T-fal all I have to do is turn it on, choose what kind of meat, wait for it to beep signaling that it is pre-heated, place the meat and then wait for the first beep to know that it is rare. The second beep is medium rare. We cook hamburger, salmon, sausages, and bacon on the T-fal. It takes all the guess work out and it has been really great for me. Five stars.

Kitchen Herb Kit - Three Self-watering Indoor Planters with

 Organic Basil, Organic Parsley, and Non-gmo Mint Seeds.

Another cooking product on Oprah's list caught my eye - the kitchen herb kit. Fresh herbs are essential for good cooking and also to health but I have had the hardest time managing to keep fresh herbs on hand. I'm going to try these jars this winter. I haven't figured out how I will get light to them - but the whole jar set up with the wicking water seems so easy. I will grow cilantro, parsley and basil. My grandma Jean told me that they always had parsley growing in the kitchen window when she was a little girl in Newport, Washington.






No comments:

Post a Comment