Sunday, December 6, 2015

Oprah's Favorites: Perfect tablet and smartphone bag

perfect tablet and smartphone travel bag and I saw this one on Oprah's Favorites list
Available at Amazon
I've been looking for the perfect tablet and smartphone travel bag and I saw this one on Oprah's Favorites list. It is 6" x 8.5 inches - so the right size for an iPad mini (8") or a 7" Kindle Fire. I like how it opens up like a notebook.

perfect tablet and smartphone travel bag and I saw this one on Oprah's Favorites list
The only problem is that it is leather and I try to avoid leather whenever I have a choice. So I am looking for a vegan alternative. Here is one in faux leather, which is good, but it doesn't open up like a notebook:
perfect tablet and smartphone travel bag and I saw this one on Oprah's Favorites list
Available at Amazon



Basically I can't find what I am looking for. I just spent an hour on Amazon and eBags. If I do find one I will post it here and if you know of a travel bag for 7" or 8" inch devices that also has a place for smartphones, opens like a notebook, not leather, faux leather is OK, somewhat stylish, under 100$ would be great, please comment here. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment