There are two ways to post to your group: web or email.
Posting via the web
- On your group's main page, click Conversations.
- Click New Topic.
- Enter your message content.
- Click Send.
Are you not seeing the "New Topic" button? There are a number of reason why you won't see it like forgetting to log-in, etc., but the most likely is if you are an "email only" member of the group. This is what happened to me. I get my messages by email but occasionally I post from the Yahoo Groups page. Not anymore. Yahoo foolishly dropped that option. So now you can either post by email (instructions follow) or change your settings at Yahoo.
Posting via email
- Open a new email message.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the "To:" field.
Note: Replace groupname in the address with the actual group name.
- Our Nikitie group address is email@example.com
- Enter your message content into the email body.
- Send your email to submit your post.
Register another email address with Yahoo
- Go to My Yahoo. Click on the gear icon and choose "Account info"
- Choose "Update your account information"
- Choose "Add email"
Searching the new groups
The search box has been moved from just above the messages to the very top of the page. You can also use Google search to search our group.