Follow along while I pursue Canadian citizenship by descent.
I can't believe I have to deal with this in 2026 but my ancestors are being bullied on the largest crowdsourcing genealogy site on the Internet. So I wrote a paper about this:
Confronting WikiTree’s “Native Americans Project”The Troubling History of the “Shawnee Heritage Fraud” Category and the Historical People It Swept Into Claims of Fraud and Invention
https://tinyurl.com/ConfrontingWikiTree
And what is WikiTree's response?
they deleted my comment and my account and blocked my IP. lol
I have it all saved and you can always see it at Twitter/X Σgenhart
Hey bullies I have better things to do than monitor your sorry lives.
Genealogy Human Accountability & Respect TaskForce
link to some of my other projects
Thanks for stopping by!
Support our work through Paypal
ΣCdA




I am so grateful that I have been able to collaborate with Catherine dee Auvil over the past ten years in our mutual passion for genealogical and historical research. As we have traced our ancestral lines, some going back to Virginia, she truly has become a sister soul to me. Thank you Catherine for being with me on this journey. Jo Spencer
ReplyDelete