Quote "There are children waking up every day to realities no child should ever have to experience. Children working in mines in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Children caught in horrific violence in Sudan. Children in Gaza living through bombardment, displacement, hunger, grief and the loss of people they love. And somehow the world keeps scrolling. I cannot. These are not just numbers on a screen. They are somebody’s babies. Somebody’s sons. Somebody’s daughters. Children who deserve safety, food, education, laughter, clean water and the chance to grow up. I use my platform to speak about the things that are too easy for the world to ignore. I research. I create. I speak. I keep these conversations alive even when they are uncomfortable. If my work has ever made you stop, think, question, learn or care more deeply, you can support the work I’m doing through my Buy Me a Coffee link in my bio. Your support helps me continue creating independent content and bringing attention to issues affecting vulnerable people around the world. Don’t just watch. Share this video. Speak their names. Keep talking about them. And if you are able, support my work through the Buy Me a Coffee link in my bio. Silence should never be the loudest response to the suffering of children."
Saturday, August 15, 2026
just.iyese "Demand answers! Demand release! Stop bombing our children!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment